- Rigid lightweight frame for precise steering characteristics
- Tried and tested Shimano gear combination
- Handlebars are manually adjustable on the go
- Hub dynamo and integrated cables can take the occasional knock
Discover the Chamonix T27
Gazelle takes trekking to a higher level with the Chamonix T27. Refined suspension integrated into the head tube keep you in good shape on longer touring trips. And with 27-speed gears you can cope with anything. And whether you choose the ladies’ or the men’s model: with an adjustable saddle, handlebars and handlebar grips, you can adjust this Chamonix exactly to your favourite cycling posture.
All specifications of the Chamonix T27
- Lock Type AXA Defender
- Rear carrier description Aluminum
- Seatpost description Sprung
- Grip/Tape description Ergon GC10
- Frame description Stable, lightweight oversized aluminium frame with 70.5° headset angle and 71.5° saddle tube angle gives positive steering control and sporty riding characteristics. Ladies’ frame with low step-through, extra stable construction and sporty look.
- Frame material aluminium
- Name of the frame Chamonix
- Fork material aluminium
- Fork suspension type internal to headset
- Handlebar description aluminium, trekking comfort curved model
- Chaincase description Plastic
- Rims Ryde Eco 19, 28"
- Lock description ART ** certified
- Front derailleur Shimano Acera
- Rear derailleur Shimano Deore