Your personal cycle computer
Gazelle e-bikes are fitted with a display as standard. This enables you to see at a glance how far you have cycled, how much further you can go and how fast you are riding. And that is by no means all: with some displays you can easily navigate or even charge your smartphone. Gazelle thus offers a suitable answer for everyone.
Bosch Intuvia display
The LCD screen means you can always get a clear indication of your speed, distance travelled, travel time and current range. Bikes featuring the Bosch Intuvia display have 4 running modes: Turbo, Sport, Tour and Eco.
- Turbo: direct and maximum powerful assistance up to the highest pedalling frequencies for sports cycling
- Sport: immediate powerful assistance for off-road and urban cycling
- Tour: steady assistance for long trips
- Eco: effective gentle assistance
Shimano Steps display
The standard display with your Shimano Steps mid-mounted motor is positioned in the middle of the handlebar. The compact Shimano Steps cycle computer boasts an easy-to-read display with high contrast. It enables you to monitor your speed, distance, assistance level and range constantly. It is easy and safe to operate with your handlebar grips.
- High: powerful assistance for maximum boost
- Normal: progressive assistance for a sporty ride
- Eco: low assistance, but maximum range
- Off: no assistance, but the display continues to provide important information.