HeavyDutyNL C7 HMB
Discover the HeavyDutyNL C7 HMB
A frame of thick tubes, a wide front carrier and a sturdy rear carrier. Gazelle’s designers reinterpreted the successful transport bike. With a lightweight aluminium frame in a contemporary design. And integrated a powerful electric motor into it. The Heavy Duty has the looks of a robust transport bike but rides like a light city bike.
Bosch Performance Line
Effortless cycling with the powerful and robust Bosch mid-motor. Due to the low placement of the mid-motor, each Gazelle Hybrid with a Bosch mid-motor has an excellent maneuverability and handling. Powerful robust Bosch middle motor is ideal for the daily journey and long distances.
Our powerful battery provides excellent range
All specifications of the HeavyDutyNL C7 HMB
- Lock Type AXA Defender
- Rear carrier description Aluminum
- Seatpost description Fixed
- Grips Gazelle Aerowing
- Frame description Stable, lightweight oversized aluminium frame with 71° headset angle and 73° saddle tube angle gives a comfortable posture and positive steering characteristics. Through its geometry and stability, also extremely suitable for heavy loads.
- Frame material aluminium
- Name of the frame HeavyDutyNL
- Fork material chrome-molybdenum
- Fork suspension type unsprung
- Handlebar description aluminium look, generous bend
- Chaincase description Plastic
- Rims Mach1 ER-10, 28"
- Lock description ART ** certified
- Battery system Bosch
- Engine capacity 40 Nm
- Battery type Li-ion
- Display Model Bosch Purion LCD
- Max Speed (km/h) 25 km/h
- Ebike sensors rotation sensor, speed sensor, pedal force sensor
- Battery location integrated into carrier
- Amount of support levels 4
- Ebike system short description Bosch
- Engine model Bosch Active Line 3.0 (40Nm)
- Engine location mid