Gazelle Arroyo C8 HMB
- Spacious step-through hydro-formed frame for great stability
- Quick adjust stem for optimal comfort
- Most powerful Bosch Performance mid-motor
- Extensive range with 500Wh battery
- Powerful Magura hydraulic brakes
- Suspension front fork and seat post for optimal comfort
Gazelle Arroyo C8 HMB
Discover the Gazelle Arroyo C8 HMB
Have an easy ride with the powerful Bosch Performance Line mid-drive electric motor. This powerful all-rounder with a Bosch Performance Line mid-drive is ideal for day-to-day trips as well as longer rides. With plenty of torque, it provides assistance not only on flat, but also on hilly terrain.
Discover this bike
Low maintenance Magura Hydraulic Brakes
Tool free and low maintenance Magura HS22 hydraulic brakes provide the ultimate in fast-acting and powerful control.
Spacious Low Step Frame
With a spacious step-through frame design and low placement of the of the Bosch Performance Line motor, stability and handling is enhanced making the Arroyo easy and enjoyable to ride.
Bosch Performance Line Motor
The powerful and robust Bosch Performance Line motor with 50Nm of torque provides an effortless 100-mile cycling range on flat to hilly terrain.
Bosch Performance Line
Enjoy effortless cycling with the smooth and powerful Bosch mid-mounted motor. The low positioning of the electric motor gives the bike a responsive and stable feel. The Bosch electric mid-mounted motor is ideal for daily trips as well as long distances. With torque ranging from 50 Nm up to a maximum of 60 Nm, it provides assistance on both flat and hilly terrain. Enjoy carefree cycling on your Gazelle with a Bosch mid-mounted motor.
Our powerful battery provides excellent range
All specifications of the Gazelle Arroyo C8 HMB
- Lock Type AXA Defender
- Rear carrier description Aluminum
- Seatpost description Sprung
- Grips Gazelle Aerowing
- Light powering battery
- Tires Schwalbe Energizer Plus, 47-622
- Frame shape low-step
- Tire size 28
- Frame description Stable, lightweight hydro-formed aluminium frame with 68.5° headset angle and 69.5° saddle tube angle for relaxed and comfortable riding. This is a low-step and spacious frame, single tube and lovely integrated cables.
- Frame material aluminium
- Name of the frame Arroyo
- Weight in Lb. 54,0
- Colours of the bike black, industry grey, legion blue
- Fork material aluminium
- Fork suspension type internal to headset
- Handlebar description aluminium look, comfort curved model
- Saddle Selle Royal Herz
- Chaincase description Plastic
- Tire color black
- Rims Rodi VR19, 28"
- Lock description ART ** certified
- Headlight Busch & Müller Upp Premium
- Battery system Bosch
- Motor capacity 50 nm
- Battery type Li-ion
- Display Model Bosch Intuvia LCD center
- Max Speed (km/h) 20 mph
- Ebike sensors rotation sensor, speed sensor, pedal force sensor
- Battery location integrated into carrier
- E-bike system Bosch
- Engine model Bosch Performance Line 2.0 (63Nm)
- Motor location mid
- Gears 8
- Brake Front rim brake with hydraulic control
- Gear type hub
- Brake Rear rim brake with hydraulic control