- Shift to the right gear effortlessly and precisely
- Massive hydraulic braking power can be applied progressively
- Ergonomically-shaped handlebar grips for miles of cycling pleasure
- It also boasts a low step-through and a very sporty look
Discover the Chamonix T30
High performance and comfort go very well together in Gazelle’s Chamonix trekking model. The Chamonix T30 achieves this with its refined front suspension in the head tube. With 30-speed gears, no hill is too high. What’s more, nothing is more important than maximum braking performance. A stable lightweight frame is the basis for this.
All specifications of the Chamonix T30
- Lock Type AXA Defender
- Rear carrier description Aluminum
- Seatpost description Fixed
- Grips Ergon GC10
- Frame description Stable, lightweight oversized aluminium frame with 70.5° headset angle and 71.5° saddle tube angle gives positive steering control and sporty riding characteristics. Ladies’ frame with low step-through, extra stable construction and sporty look.
- Frame material aluminium
- Name of the frame Chamonix
- Fork material aluminium
- Fork suspension type internal to headset
- Handlebar description aluminium, Hybrid bend
- Chaincase description Plastic
- Rims Ryde Eco 19, 28"
- Lock description ART ** certified
- Front derailleur Shimano Deore
- Rear derailleur Shimano Deore