Cookies also give us an insight into how you are using our sites and how we can improve them and make them more customer-friendly.
What are cookies?
Gazelle's website sets cookies on your computer. A cookie is a small, safe file that is sent with pages of this website and stored on your computer's hard drive by your browser. It is a text-only file and can be sent back to our servers if you visit our website again. We use functional, analytical and marketing cookies. These help us improve our website and make it more personal by:
- Ensuring that the website and forms work correctly
- Remembering the choices you make in the Bike Finder
- Recording anonymous data to help us improve the site
- Allowing information to be shared on social media
- Ensuring that the vacancies page works correctly
- Measuring the effectiveness of campaigns
- Storing personal information so that we can remember your choices
- Allowing us to show you YouTube videos
How long are cookies stored for?
Most cookies set by Gazelle are deleted when you close your browser. Certain cookies are stored for periods ranging from several days to several years. You can delete them at any time via your browser.
Deleting or disabling cookies
You can delete or disable cookies at any time via your browser settings. An explanation of how to change your cookie settings can be found in most browsers under Help. Please note: if you disable cookies, you will be unable to benefit from the full functionality of most websites.